After our lunch I took the boys over to the liquer store and whipped out the guns for my friend , the owner. He was so excited for me and I was so proud of myself for powering through the embarrassment and staying true to my word.* He even asked to see my abs and I obliged (hussy!) . He also asked me a million awkward questions about stretch marks and bowel movements, but I held strong and answered them all. I'm becoming quite the little business woman. This is basically what he saw ... and while it may not be a vast improvement, I'm still proud of it and that's nothing to spit at :)
* If you have no idea what I'm talking about please refer to my previous post entitled "Advocare 24 Day Challenge - Days 6-9"
When Jason got home we went to celebrate my achievement with pizza and beer. It was a great time, but I was excited and bewildered to find that even after 24 days, pizza really wasn't that big of a deal and I didn't even want more than one beer.* Xander, however, was very excited to cram his face with pie after a month of sacrifice, and it was entertaining to watch for sure.
* Probably because I didn't need one. After 24 days of sobriety, one beer got this girl surprisingly tipsy!
So after 24 days of extreme health, we decided to give ourselves an intense cheat weekend before continuing with the program until Halloween. That was definitely not my best idea ever. This past month has really been an eye opener and it truly changed my relationship with food. It felt weird to fill up with junk and the yucky feeling that followed just further drove the point home. Monday was far from my best day ever and I was so excited for my products to arrive today. This challenge has literally changed my life, the lives of my husband and children and some of my best friends. Four of us are continuing with the products and I'm really excited to see the transformations! Also, I started taking catalyst and I am sooooo excited to see the results. This little pill is supposed to do wonders for your muscles and really burn the fat. One lady told me that after she started taking it, her thighs never rubbed together again. Now that's speaking my language! Oh, and speaking of language, for the next section on results, I tried to translate everyone's name into another language so they could remain semi-anonymous. It didn't work (they were exactly the same!) so I will be referring to my friends by number (in no order of importance) instead.
All righty, instead of highs and lows, I'm going to give you all what I know you've been dieing for... Results!
- Team mate number 1 - She forgot to take measurements, so that part will remain a mystery. But she lost ten pounds! Awesome work mama! Keep it up and you will be back to pre-baby weight in no time! I am so proud of you!
- Team mate number 2 - She lost 6 pounds and a total of 7 3/4 inches! You are a rock star and just don't know how much it means that you took this journey with me! I am so excited for you and I just know you are going to reach all of your health goals!
- Team mate number 3 - She lost a whopping 14 pounds and 18 1/2 inches! What a powerhouse! She didn't cheat, not even once and it shows! Looks like we will be bikini clad and cruising the aisles of kings' even sooner than we expected! Go get it girl!
Now, for the part I am most nervous about (its not every day that a girl posts pictures of herself in skivvies online), my results...
I lost 5 pounds and 4 1/2 inches. I am down one pant size and I finally am steady on my way to muscular definition and super human strength :)
From the back
From the side
From the front
I'm still not quite there, but I'd say I'm well on my way. I cant wait to see the transformation another month adding the catalyst will bring! Until next time, eat your carrots and breath in that air. Life is good!